Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Man days

Man days

Posts 1 to 20 of 38

The first man in a new topic will He, the who was an idol my childhood and many million people around the world. His death - this simply the monstrous a nuisance, resembling us about it this world. Together with him plummeting has a whole the Age of and perhaps one of pieces of nevozvratimoy youth. He is gone young.

MlCHAEL know you said not to

Zoom

Last edited by (Jun 27 2009 03:00:17)

Although I not was arch-admirer Michael, but, as and all, constantly listened to his songs. Most of them me liked, latter the soundtrack to uzhastiku pro zombies, pro technogenic catastrophe and others.

He is gone young.

Incidentally, before moment, as said, that he died, I and not knew, that him was perishing so much years (50). I thought, that him maximum 40.

Dim sum, you such discombobulated, even 4000m2 as well as fucked up simply. I, says, "not was arch-admirer, but, as and all constantly listened to his songs." Did all constantly listen to his songs? And did, what you constantly you listen to his songs, not daelet you his arch-admirer? Admirer, which even half doesn names his the most famous songs and the, that the kind the, as you put it "the soundtrack to uzhastiku pro zombies", were far as a soundtrack at all not is, and clip and the have one thing whole. Is called she, as and eponymous album Madden and this was the most successfully sold disk for entire history musical industry. And about age - here is not difficult time calculating what, if he sang in 80s and him already then was under 30, then in late dvukhtysyanykh him raze could not be "maximum 40."
Dimon - you adult already guy, ah learn to same finally normally communicate. Wrote three proposals, and in them have you Commission in the contradictions very itself and historical facts. I here is how think: If what don't know - not of food, or first on Yandex a run, and then all regale its story that wins and knowledge themes, although would from respect to memory Michael Jackson.

Yes, not being his arch-admirer, I constantly listened to his songs. That in this the bizarre? Simply his often turned in all music transfers. And the that I not know names songs confirms, that I not was his a fan. I listened to his songs, simply because, that they me liked. Of course same poorly, that I not know names, but not name same makes song hit, and its content. So that not whether so strict. :)

Yes, of course John Smiths. I am confident, that and content his songs you is unknown. But not d strict and commenting on you shall not pass.
Razzhivshis full sayte Michael, I began naturally all of this deal listen to and distill the most best. In a whole in district 18 songs, and this on and a half album of. Quite many, given, that have him officially just 7 albums for 20 with plus years solo creativity (he he launched in family group Jackson 5 in late 60-'s) with 1979-21st on 2001 year. From best things I of course chose Give In-foredoomed Me, Black Or White Stream gas pipelines,: Liberian Girl, Man In-The Mirror, Heal The World ,-French Is It and Smooth Criminal. On my view his best albums this Bad (1987 year) and Dangerous (1991 year). Superuspeshnyy Madden (1982 year) me utterly not on psyche.
Now, in retrospect, don, what this was the great man, he is entire his life pain solitude and largely neponyatosti, but as and Elvis Presley if you fancy, Michael Jackson will to live still very many years in hearts admirers, and after death assuming all new his fans, sounding on radio and on television. He changed the world, the world changed his. His music his poetic artistry helped raise nor on whose another and his voice accurately not devushku nor with whom. So perishing does our we should really disregard is thicker than water nature, that having lost, we are starting on truly value human, but already nothing ago not my deal with Brad. As a pity.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Yes, very, it is a pity me, too, likes his creativity, when heard, that he died, profoundly sad as the became. And familiar my said, that his death forged and that Michael will write a new album and will return having spread to grandstanding. And justified he their words saying, that have him were huge debts, and, on tseremoni farewell with pop king, his native on mind not particularly've grieved. But I all ??? believe that he has fled the world our, but here is from-for what so and not gather additionally in any way, so much rumors.

Arturo Gatti

Former world champion in boxing Arturo Gatti spent 49 fighting, in 40 of which won victory and 31 sustain. In 90s and the early 2000-'s he met with such stars boxing, as Oscar de la jolla listing, Mickey Ward, "World. Very overtake entertaining fighter, been an option for entire show from their replays, rising on a par with by the Roy Jones ml. Young and charismatic boxer made superb career and was famous for proclaiming the on the whole world. On the morning 11 July he was found dead in hotels issue Brazilian prazdninoveho cities Porto-de Galinyas, far arrived on recreation with wife and godovalym son. The only ``suspect in the murder of - his wife. Arturo Gatti was just 37 years.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (Jul 24 2009 14:41:49)

The beggar Has died Roman Trachtenberg

http://www.kolesa.ru/st/media/uploads/2007_07/117_autopersonality_trahtenbrg_top2b_s575x600.jpg

41 year, penetrates a man was. Kingdom him heavenly. I his saw in living, years 6 ago have forge the The Belarusian

http://img.rosbalt.ru/pics9/sisoev_234_01.jpg

Killed Daniel Sysoev. Priest who wrote the article "in the answer Islam." In Moscow, in temple, came male Caucasian, and shot, is gone with seats crimes on foot.
Ah that say, soon us'll get kicked out with Moscow the.

Last edited by is2 (Nov 21 2009 01:38:10)

For what this bastard killed the Orthodox human in RUSSlAN temple, need as least on the pieces his to sever. Hatred breeds hatred and respond Ideology on the same wrong. But that to do with hatred, klokochaschey within each of us?

Anger the first cardinal sin humanity. But as the need to same them explain that here our land.

http://www.jewish.ru/culture/events/200 … 252612.php

Sashas other in late pro charity. Closely learn. Portal towel robe thing

Photography actors in image their prominent roles

http://www.fishki.net/comment.php?id=61609

Very the good fotopodborka. Apparently recently they took a picture of.

The beggar Has died Vyacheslav Tikhonov

http://www.expert.ru/images/russian_reporter/2008/05/rep_35_016.jpg

Have shown cadres from movie "She fought for homeland." Are worth Burkov, Nikulin,: , Lapikov. Great actors, and among them Tikhonov, says: "As I glad prove again with you guys." Heart of Infant.
Kingdom heavenly.

The beggar Has died Vladimir Turchinsky

Perhaps the most a healthy in Russia the guy was. I with him years ten ago personally saw, for hand said hello. Man authorized just themselves their sport and even until 50 fringes not what. That the with this world not in order.

http://www.moizvezdi.ru/var/gal/storage/images/celebrities/biographies/vladimir_turchinskij/pictures/vladimir_turchinskij/784701-1-rus-RU/vladimir_turchinskij_reference.jpg

I think his not I gave you fashions in 90 on the chemistry renounce all. Here is in a result. I have neighbor on dacha was. Weightlifter. Master sport. In 45 cardiac. Even say purge blood has passed, I have organize also we have made. Then on hospitals rolled. Grass treated when I makes water,, grass.

Have such people (alumni podnimaniem heavy loads) there is always proyulemy with blood circulatory system and category: Cardiology. Of course chemistry, too, is bad on health.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Man days