Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » ITs Forum time! » Wishes Forum

Wishes Forum

Posts 21 to 40 of 41

Your you have in view the dark times? I t there regularly, but the situation and there a similar - silence.

Something have Sergei no enthusiasm about visit to the Forum. :/ He Perhaps me forgot. Or he not knows, that I periodically have attended these subjects? Let not together with you, but I'm amending its adds in adeptness. Here speech goes not simply about set people for conversations, but about those who can support subject not shitting and not fludya :rtfm:
So that you can on me celebrities.

Voivode Dmytro. The ah you recognized no ethics not best.. :threaten: have you I look many enthusiasm.

And you thinking I not rights? Very for good reason. Then from such "radishes" not gonna let this go.

I can was stupid, I at all not understand about fix you.

Aaaa. You exactly about fix?

Here is and I not gather additionally in any way, D. Eyebrows something.

Afghan - not, you, cough up!

Yes not in life))
When I launched? Apparently, Sergei not estimated my goes about fludlivykh people. Or him curiously give in adeptness. That do you say, Mr S?
Enthusiasm there is and will and further there is and nowhere not going anywhere)

Here is this shit and call flood. :lol:

Lesse all be exhausted the fuck! And ah write let us!

See, her teeth not break it :)

After, in computer! Have child THEM to MORE, sorts of things BEFORE the Terms of't think my!

Greetings all! Sanya crap time at all there! As himself the?? =) )

Here is came 2007 year. Already, I can't recall, when, what and as was created this forum. If increasingly same recall - enthusiasm was simply Sea, so much just like tell world, about gonna have so very much like to tell, so much those like discuss, with huge people contact. Time increasingly took on their jobs. Are gone fludery, are gone, one, are gone those who so and not wrote here even mark punctuation characters, leaving after themselves only faceless, nor about than not telling the, "old aliases", and together with them slowly moves away most importantly - the, sake of what, all of this counter. There is no, I not want say, that sake of these people I sometimes stayed up late in a until late-night, wanting to devise and to revive forum, but if there is no viewers in spied a - whom then need artist? In this moment lives only the partition personal diaries, the entire the rest information nechitaema and exercise. Guys: Can there is what any option with that aspires here guests, can all ??? whom the it will be interesting in our small, but friendly companies, can there is friends ready to to join us, or http://mybreaks.4bb.ru already he is singing its his final swan song?

Zoom

Check this out: Forum year and a half! Yes, affairs.

Congratulations to us))

Not. Wish you forum lot more of lively those, yes lot more friends, yes to, bitch, regilis. And still be you large and informative, but this over time.

Forum went 3-nd year!

Abbrrr Shabbrrrr Fabbrrrr Mabbrrr. I drunk and me increasingly can be!

You are here » Forum Polaksa » ITs Forum time! » Wishes Forum