Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » ITs Forum time! » Wishes Forum

Wishes Forum

Posts 1 to 20 of 41

D very looking carefully for this theme. And YOU - write. ;)

Zoom

Eloquently, remarkable, perfectly, brilliant Sanya, made super forum and he will live and razvivatsya not you doubt it.
Porzhellaniya these are to he was growing, grew and was building up his forces. Khikhikhi :lol: :lol:

Huge thank you for attention and wishes! Nothing would surprise still times turn Your fear of on subject below: There poll. Consider in it participation. Please. :yes:

Lesse let's see Lesse lf we're lucky.

There is no, ah until here not will emerge a new people, here will fauna of only 3 a kid fitting. Wish enlargement audience.

I already sent out on many familiar announcement about Forum, but it seems, that stuffiest nation not wants support young aspirations, and zhiruet already on ready goods civilization. This after all interestingly - you converse, you about than like it or, no restrictions you, always can be candidate before the rest than any has and unlike real life - give will fantasies and creativity! I for existence Forum - because me there is always, that say!

Zoom

I immediately drew attention on the intel about Forum have us on Forum guilds and immediately same decided to wondering creation and as it turned out not for good reason and the rest missed past eye and go on. Alas alas

Hi, administration namudrila and has become even worse than was and on our and here and even on paired forums, quite already. We themselves must solve that have us should be. Here many any for a radical even Prince put, simply need to think on week.

Last edited by Лорд Повелитель (Jun 30 2006 01:31:00)

Diagnosis-to live! A good forum so that I with you Sashko ;)

Forum realistically charm of. To live and flourish.

Large, Hi,, thank you! Very hope on your support and participation! And importantly, that would all felt themselves on it comfortable experience.

Zoom

Risunochek super, aren heart of and soul

Glad, that likes - simply love cats, and homes keep a rabbit - excellent beastie!

Zoom

What charm of, as name is.

A rabbit name is Mafin. Sometimes spouse rolls his walk on apartment - very a curious pet.

Oops and have 1930 two animals: Cat Alisa 15 years and a Bugs - 1.3 year. A simply a minor a tomfool and curious muzzle. Will the top photo'll post an.

Last edited by Лорд Повелитель (Jul 11 2006 11:13:05)

And if write mybb and ask far questionnaires gone away, and.

Again was removed polls - simply tin these mybb! I wanted to still couple of surveys native APC for fun, and these the brake their again was removed! Words there is no.

People! Let us don't just - start attracting their friends, and those their friends on our forum, that would became more cheerfully and be more diverse! Can be so much discussions unleash, so much those create, so much say good words and simply have a good laugh on humanely! Forum need a audience, and audience forum. In general forum there are already.

Ah if after my the county life on Forum has-you the that to speak of your friends. , you don't stop on my progressed for starters and promotion fit on this I would threw.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » ITs Forum time! » Wishes Forum