Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » PAPA ROACH - Moscow [3.06.2009]

PAPA ROACH - Moscow [3.06.2009]

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

If you input in Yandex request "Papa Roach", then in section Afisha can read the next:
"Group, popular in 90s years among angry youth." Me this definition of in equal least
To the young filmmakers and rewarding for. Honestly say, never could think, that once (and those more in so
Soon) group attend in the capital our the Motherland. Best albums were long behind, group
Is about could disintegrate (and one of participants all same is gone), but 2009 year became new a spiral development
Divzheniya alternatives kalliforniyskoy rock groups Papa ROACH.

Guys recorded a new album, referred to as metamorphosis (Ulver EP), and have set with him just going around on world. And, about miracle,
3 June PAPA arrived in Moscow. The concert By on open chessboard of in Green park. People
Has targeted for annihilation directly say for such a events quite little - well if zaplnilos 2 / 3 from a common
Capacity. Exactly, from-for just this national couleur with sign minus , I very feared,
That group will be playing a partway, because environment supposed precisely this development events.
On forced otbrenchalo what something the Italian not Partzuf that, people reacted quite slow.

But cost emerge group Number one this the evening and all has changed. Although the first minutes 10 after
Their exit, people stupidly stood and watched. Nominally Papa Roach toured with brief a new album of,
But, excusing himself for what so long not came in Russia, group poobscheala fulfilled lot more
"Adorable old-school" things. On the sly people began view to and under the end of the is thorough go mad.

More just me hit United Dick (soloist). If who remembers and watched their clip on song Getting
Away With Murder, then there there is moment, when he their wild eyes looks in cell. So here is
The entire concert by United was precisely thus - his crazy, penetrating a and most appealing ways glance forced people
Beat in the universal an attack of, spovnyuyuchi hall the very invaluable support atmosphere drive and weapons.
Played our little hearts they on full, and rebeIllous weather only stronger theirand razzadorivala.

That concerns my is deprived, then during biggest thought in anybody not was no - sought to
Maximally absorb in themselves environmental atmosphere. A dizzying sense of be in stream of music and
Environment thousands of people, of anti on one wave of. Emerge with biggest nothing high tech Marine Electronic say could not,
Behaved stupidly he was smiling, but people around waged themselves roughly also. And here is basic emotions and realization,
How same all this was with steeply and intensity (personally for me) has come already on next day.

Perhaps, such groups and not can to collect huge shovel, because alternative, come
Popular, ceased be the alternative.
Papa Roach in completing the said roughly the next: "It have fuckin amazing Moscow night, we gonna
come back with this shit next year!
". To word, word "fuck" with this the evening ceases for me be such.

Waiting for Popein next year!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

Sete-leaf compositions biggest:

Days Of War
Change Or Die
Broken Home
...To Be Loved
Getting Away With Murder
World Around You
Forever
Lifeline
Crash
Hollywood Whore
Had Enough
Time Is Running Out
She Loves Me Not
Alive
Dead Cell
Between Angels & Insects
Encore:
Scars
I Almost Told You That I Loved You
Last Resort

Who Needs interestingly, references to two songs, made me on cell (figovuyu, truth):
http://vkontakte.ru/video4684751_108696697 - World Around You
http://vkontakte.ru/video4684751_108722784 - Beatween Angels and Insects, classic)

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Amidamaru (Jun 7 2009 12:49:03)

And finally, the very presented album metamorphosis (Ulver EP), and his genre studies.in as "modern rock"
Exactly, truly "alternative" songs on it not so many. Music Pope has become more a,
And texts less central. Nevertheless, album, in my opinion, on hard B-.

Incidentally, was on concert they`ve moment. Before prohibitions songs Hollywood Whore United Dick popular
Told on example Britney Spears, about than this the. People was in delighted.

Zoom

Zoom

Looked video and derzhitsya, people that about perishing quite a bit. However in a whole, any qualitative music alive - this with steeply! Father, Roacha I first time heard in 2000 and immediately've got myself some audiotape (were before such carriers information). Not Id say, that all things liked, but Last Resort had bashenku on 110%!

It seems have groups and why has opened the second breath. Aside from fighting on the road around the world they recorded 6 new clips with two past
Albums, with, that previously was filmed just something pieces 4 for all time existence groups.
And lest not be goloslovnym certify this refers on the official site Pope, which made simply remarkable:
Mass useful information and wide the partition "media", including clips (in highly respectable as a), photo gallery, video
Interview, full discography (with tekstati all compositions) and many what still.

http://www.paparoach.com/

Javadxan - an excellent site. Finally the looked clips on songs Broken home and Time and Time Again, yes and else video, too, had a impression. Vocalist radically reversed the style: From such a who'd pudgy schoolchild transformed in some infernalnogo rocker, to gain Marilyn, um year, Tommi Lee and Jared Summer. Prikolno)

Particularly absurdly he looks in music video She Loves Me Not) But now. Maybe, you brilliant - have you been working out, 've lost weight, prichison mannest made. Not know, truth, why
Fingernails on the hands of black varnish dyed his, but, apparently, so must do all back rock stars. And started after all on fact, as schools team,
And have become known on the whole world.

Ah that same, the Pope Roach kept your promise and 26 September again in Moscow!

On than tickets, though? Going to go?

Tickets, though for two prices: 1,500 - overall hall and 3,000 - VIP hall.
Go despite, because, certainly, program will another, deal will in club, not "an outdoor Air", so that sensations must be other.
Yes and at all, this as "hot, but have a drink"))

http://paparoach.com/media/videos/400
Appeared on site a new the partition, where regularly studio video and acoustic option enforcement compositions.

Here is and has passed still one insane night under rhythms and songs groups Papa ROACH, impressions from which Ill share below.

Not the traveling shows that came in Russia until this year nor never, now the Pope arrived the second time in 4 month! Perhaps, this suggests that
Group these Bartnik were beneficial not only in financial terms of, but and appealed in an emotional. The concert anodyne not on
Open air, as in the early summer, but on closed chessboard of club Milk. Club, need to say, opened quite recently, but already unproven
Themselves, as classy place for himself for conducting such shares (heard tales of there concert Cypress estimated and all remained happy with).
Milk is placed on territory the former factories, so problems with disadvantage of Tiananmen and at all volumes exposure here there is no.
The main hall divided into 3 zone: Scene, not answer-gender (very never small), 2 bar racks with as sofas to sleep on around, and VIP-zone,
Situated at the second floor. So same there is closets (there was the main stampede even) and albatre room (clean, big).

The concert was scheduled for 20-00, but, naturally, on time nothing not began. First For coming here on people beguiled tracks
ACDC, and somewhere later minutes 40 arrived on the scene "dry atmosphere." If on interned concert were simply screaming, guys in-style wash Mr-Rolla, poni Pepia,
The in this time viewers anticipated absurdneyshee the freak-show. Soloist initially evoked their the outside guise of only facial scan "showed a from the scene",
Later flag-in message on 3 hew. In end these - Ass clown ranked still minutes 40, which then before moving still a half an hour expectations.

Finally roughly in 21-30 on scene appeared THEY ARE. And here is here I has experienced the first "the Wet" fan-zone: People began "touch", with
Done this in-style "you run and with the entire dope and get in a wreck in its." The first "wave of" was particularly sudden, and further already to this all are accustomed.
Pope in his-style began to with more windup songs, razogrevayuschikh the crowd, and further mostly went long proven hits. As usually,
United Dick (soloist) many spoke to audiences,, that only even stronger podkhlestyvalo and motivated. In sight, that group not simply Comes
Serve his Number and earn money, and regularly on entire coil. Separately not one times guys have highlighted, that they kept your its
Promise to return, but on question "do you wonna to see us again" crowd answered than something nechlenorazdelnym, but obvious on sense. Still was
They`ve moment, when United after enforcement songs Scars began at different languages to speak "thank you" and in late, asking "how you say thanks civil
England ", screamed at" Spasiiiiibooooo! ". Exactly, such moments was mass.

The clean time speech was roughly 1.5 hours, but this well enough and for performers and for viewers: Under the end of the already and voice osip,
And its feet with hands maintaining my from endless pryganiy and flaps of their, and's bloody hot teetered quite a strong. On songs this concert by again was this, as
The presentation of the metamorphosis (Ulver EP), but and all most-most was executed and from other albums.

In end, me all liked, as, certainly, and vast majority of rest. Waiting for group again, now they certainly later what something
Time will visit again!

Text or: Photo and video will try slightly later posting.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » PAPA ROACH - Moscow [3.06.2009]