Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Beloved sites and forums have » Our beloved series

Our beloved series

Posts 1 to 20 of 41

Open a new heading "Our beloved series." In our modern time, the concept of serials several's mutated with those longstanding since, when himself thesis "krovi" implied under a exclusively such pytayutsya, as: "Rich, too, crying", "My the second mother", "Dikaya a rose", "Just Maria" and of course same a wreath creation "'s Slave Isaura." Now sack series benefits and this understand as domestic, so and foreign movies producers. Over the past years 10 poured in light such powerful things, as "Brigada", "17 moments Spring", "Location meeting change cannot be", "a Fighter", "Leningrad", "Death)" (this Russians), and foreign - "s Staying Alive in survivors", "Doctor made", "s "," Star City path "," kids will - queen warriors "," Geroi "," Miracles science "," Quantum leap "," Clinic "," Kalifornikeyshn "and other. Plus cannot be forget about animated episodic, such, as: "The Simpsons", "presence of", "? Family Guy", "Anatidae history", "Miracles on 1x03", "Chip and Dale, the", "the muted mice rockers with Mars", universes Marvel and DC comics.
As see the world modern serials is enormous and diverse, every month goes that the new, and so as all we that the, yes look, then propose a here all of this "soap" and to discuss)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

By continuing rubliku different the show "s. " A good, humorous, push-up mood krovi.

Last edited by (May 7 2009 09:15:50)

And I cannot not to tell about other.

. S patients(Scrubs)

In roles: ZAC Braff, Donald Faison, Sarah Sarah Chalke, John McGinley and others.

Krovi undocumented about labor workdays primer doctors - chief hero, Dr. a common practice John JD Dorian's and his best friend,
Surgeon Christopher Turk. In a common complexity TV series for around aside from vysheozvuchennykh still 5 major heroes, inherent in every
Episode: This girlfriend Turk - nurse Karl Espinosa, doctor-according Eliot Reed, chief doctor clinics Bob Kelso, someone Janitor Man (terrori-
Ziruyuschiy mostly glavgeroya) and of course same, the great and dire Doctor Perry Cox.

Despite the, that initially Clinic is positioned as comedic a sitcom, essentially krovi combines in equals insufficient and travesty,
And drama, and vacation homes and at times tragedy. In each series of the viewer await spotted bouquet excellent jokes, an and Nepovtoryayuschiysya
The plot, and in completing the every episode - a kind of morality. Add to this superb game actors, a glorious musical soprovozh-
Dice, to attract some more known film actors and in end we will get opportunity is famously conduct time before screen.

On todays day filmed 7 seasons, continues to roll the final 8. However have his fans still there is hope on continuation of.
As you already could imagine, Clinic has become my favorite teleserialom. To word, reviewed I its already couple of times and ready look still
So much same.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

A lovely krovi. Every day'm. Easy such humorous. :cool:

American Pope

Who likes Family Guy, of The Simpsons and Futuramu, the will love of American and Pope. About to, cynical, ostrosotsialnyy, jobs tight and tough, but would still an instructive and humane (modicum some heroes receives more superficial treatment quite not people), he is famously a mood, razbavit adjustments new with jokes and under this - no censorship!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Now very many is written and even more states about one a fictional serialnom character. Him Raba and all conceivable and incredible
Worst qualities that only can be characterize man, but together with this the viewer despondent them. Who same he such? He - Doctor made.

In general something from cursory curisosity (and on fact because, that look in another times clinic thin) I decided to turn to Different
-profile spotted, based on medical topics. TV show is "Doctor made" - this such detective not too intriguing spectacle, where
Instead criminals disease (necessarily an appalling and "incurable"), and instead investigators doctors (necessarily decisive and brave). And
Was would all so bored and were, but there is here chief blockbuster - "a cynic and bastard, any light not vidoval."

If would this krovi released before the same Clinic, and if would in Clinic not was would his "Hausa" namely Dr. Cox's, then I would, too,
Perhaps always got a kick from Panayiotis Chaos Theory, however, having looked on both characters, I have arises only one thing word - plagiarism!

In short, the main claims these are: Zero intrigue - with first seconds understandable, that in end doctors would win and all will in chocolate,
Second, except the most House's look here not on whom. To Bayes'll take it to the, that krovi well and qualitatively cesspits.

Zoom

I mentioned lingering krovi entitled "X-files." Long his not showed. I so and not dosmatrel his until the end of. In late all so messed up, that becomes very tedious. Can this is one reason.

Serozha, as always, I with you in fundamentally disagree. Start with simple.
In first, with here year issuing? As can be thus to cons the, that House's wash their hands on three years later Clinic? I in such a case not can not remind pro TV show is "Quotes aid", magnifying in 1994. If to follow your logic, made "did plagiarize" clinic, and Clinic, on full program splaniatila an ambulance aid. Yes, the similarities have serials undoubtedly has place be, for, even to the naked eye in sight, that all three movie occur in "universe medicine", and here know, particularly not buy you much these days.
About "zero intrigue." Life team House's - this heavy workers weekdays and every case, popadayuschiysya them always unusual. Sense here even not in is, what will the endgame (you here, as edgy the damsel - sitting and antsy about: When same here happen that the from ??? ?? ? ? ???, trust me me - it is happening, simply look need to persuade), namely, how actions team will lead to him. Every patient was unique, every case - this tangle of similarities and them, which made, as a brilliant'm a diagnostician, can match and untying. There is in movie and funny moments and call and highly dire - unfortunately not all manages save and cure.
From three these serials, made cesspits more qualitative all, largely thanks to large budget, ugolovnogo scenario and professionalism too, for actors. In movie often meet political-stars. In general, aside from semantic parts of, have Panayiotis House's and with visual, too, all very well!

Zoom

I would said, that except visual in it nothing particularly illustrious there is no. And it is important whether expensive forging budnichnomu spotted - question, too, dubious means.
To word Clinic modicum and withdrawn simply, but far more variativnee. From number of visual no multimedia bells and whistles in the form of cameras, pogruzhayuscheysya in organism
Human, sense in series not gets.

Forth, about Year issuing and about really Chatham House. If would krovi released before Clinic, then can be was would indisputably recognize his may about the "a cynical world
However, but, A Genius level the doctor "original and a new. But do this cannot be - made itself - this plagiarism and debate here nothing to acquire.

Exactly, I nothing against House's as receives more superficial treatment not mean. Me not ustravivaet, and more precisely pisses me off, another - the that people vostargayutsya those, that, rudely
Speaking, in blatant sperto from another receives more superficial treatment, naively believing, that this "Cox so strange look like on House's" - on stilts, uh, dog's.

Finally, specificity serials different and to compare their directly cannot be, here I agree. But basis House's - this the only blockbuster: Watch
Couple of series times in month can be, and look sezona. Not understand, all too uneventful, albeit Polotsk

Zoom

eat dirt

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Most amusing still and in is, that the overwhelming majority his fans at Try about one, not knowing another.
Fools everywhere most. And so, deal taste.

Amidamaru wrote:

of Fools everywhere most

Rossi: Care cute sir explain.

There are in view people, Order fanatic followers obozhestvlyayuschie that-either. And them or don't is irrelevant evidence, that their idol has substantial shortcomings,
No matter, that there is decent competitors. Importantly for them - this process "fanateniya." And here speech can go about any of forms of bigotry.

Nothing ideal no: Everywhere there is dignity and shortcomings, and me pisses me off, when people see only one thing and not note another.
And exactly originates all this was a formerly highly respected epidemiologist higher fotozhabami. Personally me unpleasantly on such look. The case, when
Authors these "creations" I would said "I, drink poison gatorade"

Hi,, yes when same you tire easy, do you. I watched all seasons Panayiotis House's and he I like. There is no, not until bigotry of course, and simply likes and all. Causes positive emotions and me want look beyond the and me not bored. I saw several episodes of Clinic and I am confident, that this krovi me, too, like, he at all on House's not look like, quite all on Different. There is thin the brink of, where does end and begins plagiarism. If the creators of Clinic not zataskali on courts creators House's, then perishing perhaps of an here there is no (if anything purely legally). Big deal - actors similar. And people at all between themselves often similar.
Now a bit about fanaticism. All this you and there is an act of moreover the most, disgraced you bigotry, that ???? far not in soft form. As was joking one my the old familiar: He hated those fuckers off, but himself was motherfucker. In this there is that the. House's you the first began to take the piss, directly with his "razgromnogo" reviews of the, and me made likes, but debate with you, as to speak with wall, so I and painted these pictures of the. Yes, I I, and made me now, poison gatorade drinks? Dry and not will have you senior a baby brother, and no one will tell you goat upertomu, that if you thing not like, then this not means, that this the most thing not the right and not has rights on life. Policy is simple - not likes, not see. And not look reason this thing shit all over under crowded. Especially if this thing, the good.

As times I said as and about how, that me liked in Chatham House, so and about how, that there is no. Attacks began you, and further have us as in kindergarten instructor.
One the hero in a movie said: "For some dispute - this scandal, and for me - normal form of conversation"
And still there is expression of "in dispute is born the truth." Only this not so. Every remains under his, and in this you upert not less me.
So that exchanged views and have diverged in different hand. Alone all cracked up to be, and I language of, and this normally.

And finally still one quote: "Why me so important, to shared my view? Because I rights! "

You not rights, you upert, and upertost this not a sign of mind. Have you Commission in the mania and extremes: "Alone cracked up to be, and I language of." Such, type rose over all, because "alone" - this type many, and you "critic" and you one. Like as most has erroneous opinion, and you down (not know what - resided years years or copiously vpitannoy theory, which with lives little what has common) itself prosvetlennost. But even, if would and was so, suppose this Brad on share of of seconds, then you one get in minority, and minority, as known right be not can. This the notion of norms. Have you through the brink gushing Chancellor's juvenile outburst. Not worry about it - this passes over time. I, too, was rebelling and all believed right your wrongs, using, argued that the with foam have cavity, but nothing no one not has proven and the world not changed. Anyways - - ChiIl on good Niinii, and the still pictures of the'll draw.

And me once in early life even said: "If you something not likes from a universal life, established other people - this evidence suggests only about your narrow-mindedness" then I laughed, and through time adopted this for truth and my perception of world realistically has changed.

Here on days faced with quite funny the show entitled "the circle of big bang." Krovi inherently humorous, on how many are possible amerikoskie series. Watch and good for a laugh can be. Not know why, but me he reminded TV series "III planet from sun." Pro jokes write nothing not d, camping on K. Have Yanks use they same assessment. Not always funny us, Russians. This and not surprising. The difference in values,dominant mindset and at all around the. Now a bit about series:

Two glittering physics, Leonard and Sheldon, great minds , which understand as works universe. But their imagine better position not helps them communicate with humans, especially with women. Increasingly is beginning to change, when contrary them his Angelin Penny.
When Leonard and Sheldon encounter Penny, Leonard immediately same is beginning to take an interest in Ideology. He sees in rubbing shoulders with Penny huge prospect , until schlub, however Sheldon understands, that the dreams from his friend not destined to materialize.
Is worth also be noted couple of mysterious friends these physicists: Wolowitz, which likes cannabis phrase at different languages, including Russian and Razhdes Koothrappali, loses uncanny ability speech under the form of women.

Zoom

Terminator: Turn Sarah Connor
2008 year

Krovi Terminator: Turn Sarah Connorcontinues to events second Terminator movies, by advancing subject standoff Sarah'Connor and its son John against machines from future. The plot evolves very dynamic, showing many obscure aspects of from life major heroes, on the way which will be even not little tests and unexpected discoveries. As and always not would cost without brightly defender of, sent in past defend John Connor's.
Very grassroots this the film, despite the, that krovi have closed before term (was taken just two season), Tbilisi erminator: Turn Sarah'Connorlooks absolutelyand looks on one devouring. Heroes kharizmatichnye, zapominayushiesya, especially the indigenous heroine Donna Summer's disco music Glau, big Cameron, protector John - in it you fall in love almost immediately. The film not cheap, khorshoiy budget and scenario from the most John Cameron, pledged success this franchise.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

s Staying Alive in survivors
LOST

Watched right 5-Interwiev season. Sea is deprived and utterly not transparent hint of, as least, another season (on fact 6-oops season already officially date announced, and 1-Interwiev Canal even promised simultaneous broadcast with the US). Pro krovi tell not d - think this the most famous and popular First of modernity, than before screens huge and most their varied audience.
http://lost-land.ru/ - fan site receives more superficial treatment. Many interesting things, a new, in including opportunity viewing receives more superficial treatment online.

Zoom

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Beloved sites and forums have » Our beloved series