Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 5

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Resident Evil 5

He released! More accurately, his had stolen (the official date exit 13 March), but the crux of the from this not is changing - thousands of his fans Resident Evil in these the most minutes struggling forces dolbyatsya in long-awaited one-fifth of and I among them. So I hasten to share the first to exchange the impressions from game.
Touch to legend, phenomenon itself enough a strong, but when legend it turns out still and better, than expected, here simply hair apply raise about admiration: Say, that Resident Evil 5 - intense game, this means not say nothing. One only graphics - she dazzles! When I several months ago anodyne gears of War 2, me seemed, that the steep be already simply not can, however such from Capcom have shown, that can be done on order more qualitative. Heroes look, as living. If look in TV from afar, the impression, that on the screen goes the film (if of course TV not its tubular). Yes that here to speak - any words - this simply drooling, game need to to see!
On entourage and governance Resident Evil 5 all ??? closer just to 4-oops parts of, that only goes game on favor of and adds kinematografichnosti. Governance in a whole good, however would still blockbuster a bit just very clumsy - the typical disease 4-oops series of. Enemies still. Struggling joints and not differ mind, but that Serzh Sargsyan added their ???????? - here and smart be need not, dangerous situations modicum snobbishness! With the outset player Being thrown in the most midst battlefield, as if young. Already where the closer to mid-game - here is so Resident faced guests. Became more of pageantry going on here action name, less patrons, disastrously little room in rope inventory, but includes emerged Sheva - a golden a dark-skinned partner Chris Redfield, brittle of the options to wipe out entire this could've been contaminated punk. I only that has passed mission 2-3, and already managed battle with three the power brokers, pokatatis with machine gun on military was, dodging swarms from motorcyclists, a turn in trapped, learned one horrible mystery of, and in next mission d swim in Sea on what the maquineta with motor. And this only the beginning of - one shudders to think, that will there still ahead! Unambiguously - years expectations over not for good reason! Do play further)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Still a bit Resident Evil 5and the reference on Russian Rayna's fan sites series of http://www.residentevilforever.ru/

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (Mar 8 2009 03:02:21)

Has passed! Mass is deprived and the latest boss - its robust hard nut! Opened heap bonus after passage, additional options and prevents useful pieces. Now stuck play on level complexity degistirmek and other character es-Seba, think in this will its the raisins)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Not so long, as a in gostyakh have Smokli (the so perhaps can be was would call whole transmission of), learned, that he (Smokli), mean homes've experienced gaming system X-VOKh 360 and disk with resident 5 in top, not can pass one seat in really first episode. There there is such the fragment, when major heroes from all sides surround fucking zombies and in during several minutes need from them shoot, possessing in available a little bit of a ammunition. Then In breathing room here breaks in enormous frame with with an ax handle (Hatchet this kherovinu call very difficult - she more his owner almost in two times), and more precisely bashes wall and play becomes quite too much of a pain. Sense here in is, that this the big guy kill the quite not necessarily - need all shift the from komnatushki, run deeper and deeper maps and going on what any Uplands. There much easier shoot from enemies, yes and later minutes five - seven species allies and imperative from bazuk all in district.
Place this me fadvisors without labor, but here is question: And plays whether Smokli further? Can than the still help need to?

Zoom

:D yes perishing, here is after all prozhivu, Smokli so in end and not red line of being able more to its its reigning s gaming effort, on fact need a whose something aid. Need as something me energy to get some, but as - not gather additionally in any way. Red Bull make and him such energy to drink not d. Here is like and I'm lying down not overcompensate late and'm getting up in at 6: 30 ?-seven, and during the day feel such a spooky decline forces, that want obtain that kind home and anyone to fall off sleep, but this naturally not is obtained so as need to accept food and souls. And here perishing and midnight. Such affairs.

Now dream you will only dream about, forgive for taftalogiyu. Already took away or on days?

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » Resident Evil 5