Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Video clips

Video clips

Posts 41 to 60 of 104

Holy shit! And that OK you us not has called the??

Me the most was invited. So that not obessud. :)

Greetings.
Was I yesterday on concert groups "A-ON." The concert naishikarniyshiy. Long I not has visited China's on such a spectacle. Can so me so availability of. Even if so, the this nothing, compared with love to this group. The concert was devoted exits a new the high, although new songs was a bit. That surprisingly, I think, all these were amazed, they began to to dissent without warming. Themselves have been created grandstanding and under the end of the could not placate. Sensationally their Muslim about 2 hours, than all were thwarted by and not wanted stray. Under the end of the saying good-bye, they have left scene, but amid cries and incited cries, whooshes and slamming, forced their to return and sbatsat in the end he hit all since the and peoples "Take on me." All even 4000m2 as well as was on his feet with seats and forward vplyas. Here is, it is a pity that wave of not put it to work, and so simply Otpad. This, of course, was overproduced, but would still class :cool:

Last edited by (Nov 23 2009 09:42:45)

And under pieces of an))

Last edited by (Nov 23 2009 09:45:24)

Ah that - brilliant, that has. Very want, too, far any on the concert go, but all that the raze. With whom walking?

You harder to escape, but, in than I agree, such arrangements sometimes visit need to. Walking with old hat a.

Kull
Envy :cool:

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box

Grunge, 90-e.

Great netlenka, likes you it or not, and Kurt Cobain - alive!

Last edited by (Dec 2 2009 00:38:23)

Penalties-Maine "London goodbye"
also music, 90s

Not - now such a already not make. But as I their in childhood liked.

And I and now'm officially a fan from music 80-1990s was. Melodies catchy. Especially foreign. :)

Gilberto Rhythm "Brasilia Freestyle"

Acid jazz, jungle.

Long sought this element in the bedroom. Remember its even since the his first computer. We then with Naskoy only began to to live together and cast apartment and here is this was slightly whether not the most the first, Kuplennyi I mr3 disk with elektronschinoy. There on disk was many any trash, but here is this would mean fallacy of composition very true. Grapple name I mentioned. Check it out.

Remember-remember. This listen times, when only -Only see e-music. With such songs this and began.
Of course, ancestor such music were people, like Paul CARHAP. There, of course, electronics quite there is no, all igralos on instruments. Because the music made their a remarkable. And then all was lost from-for curiously electronic Daniel frye leaked, and create became such a music just one person. Not know, well this or poorly, but all-??? creation such the writings on ordinary instruments - this being a hero!

Times this not such perishing and listen, this fallacy of composition 1998. Yes and the ascent e-music began significantly before, s so v70-80-'s. Certainly know such a group Spaceand their leader Didier Gentry. Here is this was indeed breakthrough, although they then regarded, that play sintipop. However sintipop in the more familiar variations anyway sounds have Depeche Mode and DeVision, but who the and their believes. Rock rhythms.

Whitesnake- Is This Love

80s Roque

The Connells - '74-'75

Many run the. Remember its still with the mid-90-'s, when with family rested in Dagomyse in Sochakh. There was satellite TV, on those measure some amazing luxury and here is almost around the clock turned MTV directly with states without translation. I then many different groups for themselves opened and in including The Connells. Listen - think you like.

Comatron & New Breed Crew - War

Drum N Base, Jungle

Great dzhanglo-dramenbeysovaya thing! Exactly itself Comatronvery even have, and in processing even better. The main theme this songs I have teetered on phone more six months and this with, that melodies I remont, quite often.

Me, too, this because the music aren. Excellent.

Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On

90-e, techno

Years 15 this theme was quite popular. Now on it already several old DJ mixes. Hang on heard. Vocalist on of our Aramis (Starygin in early life) look like)

Yes. Here is and nastalgiya)

Clip now broken YouTube, contact, group has become famous for three days

Last edited by is2 (Jan 31 2010 18:37:53)