Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Video clips

Video clips

Posts 1 to 20 of 104

Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real

Category 80s

Paul van Dyk ft. Rea Garvey 'Let Go'

Category e-music

A-HA LIFELINES

Category rock

Coldplay - Viva La Vida
the good music)

Coldplay - Lovers In Japan
the good music)

Agree, pleasant music. Very it seems on Alfaville and A-HA

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

80-e Pop
Anthem legkomyslennosti))

Bob Dylan - Knocking on Heaven's Door

Roque 70s

. Great the, written by a rock legend Bob Dylan. There is opinion, that this variation enforcement Dylan - the most the best, for all the rest options (concert or still what) cause irritation and at all full shit, piss, because Dylan's getting pancaked their voice and sings each time on ways. Personally me seems, that the most the best option - this option in execution Guns n Roses. They this song always sing well, unlike author. Incidentally, Knocking on Heaven ' s Doorenters in the soundtrack to anime Cowboy Bebop.

Korn - Alone I Break

Alternative

. One of the best songs of the Corn on my view. And still have them highly funny clips.

Michael Jackson - Who Is It ?
Pop

We are the world
Fantastic, on its easily described and to sounding the. Huge his-in stars 80-'s in one things.

Michael Jackson - Give In To Me

Very the Beautiful and the emotional the Michael

Michael Jackson "Man in the Mirror"

One of the best, on my view songs Jackson

Last edited by (Jul 17 2009 01:18:42)

Michael Jackson and Britney Spears

Classroom Number in execution Michael Jackson and Britney Spears. The The Way You Make Me Feelfrom due to a album of Bad 87 th year. On video clearly in sight, as people are going out on their mind and frankly pleased with kumiram. After this rollers even as the wildly think, that later years both performers will simply destroy in fa, that over Britney almost until the loony bin, and Michael will drive in grave.

Last edited by (Jul 3 2009 01:43:59)

Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight

Pop, rock (and can and not the and not another) 90s

foo fighters-learn to fly
post grunge
An excellent clip, many run the from former drummer Nirvana stretches from Egypt Grohl's crime scene

Sarah Brightman & Eric Adams from Manowar - Where Eagles Fly

Very the Beautiful the from vocalist Manowar and Sarah ensemble or

Kate Ryan - Ella, Elle l'a

A golden Kate Ryan and its the best the.

France Gall - "Ella elle l'a"

Oops, hugh mistake withdrew - it turns out the "Ella elle trigger" belongs at all not Kate Ryan, and France Gall and pelas she in mid-80-'s. In as. And here is the original of the) Also highly well!

Nena - 99 Luftballoons

Amusing song comes straight from 80-'s. Gender sintipop / gender software punk-rock. Incidentally matter how sound in comrades receives more superficial treatment Clinic.
From for-retarded ban on embedding, some clips not is obtained look with Forum. Click in such a case on picture in YouTube and booted page with this the most video. Luck!

Last edited by (Aug 15 2009 02:43:38)