Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » And face - he layn

And face - he layn

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Listen. Citizens! And there is no whether desires from whom-thread who will have plenty crowd in've? Were out shooting would, had a good laugh would can, if will emerge from whom desire to - write, will create any clan to example.

Hmm) I have there is and face the first, but me can throw the seeds out, here is konter UMPlRE: Strike played, as on servake more 5 man Gold Fancies uneaten, with a stalker so same can be!

I, as know, already long in him play. After passage I bet with other players on the evenings at different servakakh.
You superb idea drama was would is identically. I always for. Caoiae, as any just run, huh. I mostly on a: Anus anus or monster. My one you know ;)

I had in view its the, uh, server treat, in of anus of anus not do :D

Us little. Will it is no fun. And so in big companies team play was would well. And the usually all antics separately. No one no one not's covering for.
But yours proposal, too, good. Importantly, to people frighten even.

As see, enthusiasm no. And so wanted together who will have plenty. One for all.

You dick'll understand, us same little and will it is no fun.

I all understandable spelled out. Said, that agree. Let just run, huh.

Modicum and not in've, but in old good khalfu2-defmatch play Settlers)) I as usually the most a lox proved in game. Told all over dude's involved with down and face, which had been bugging little guy with down Jesus)): "Jesus, stranik, shall go on Corbin play a game?" "Have child else TUUUUT's payin IS" :crazyfun:

Accurately - this a minor-tard all took out. Him crusade quite little years and he very excessively reacted on every act in game. That the all time commented, had been bugging this stranger, and when I his killed, he issued what the nechlenorazdelnyy breath, me it looked, that he shat his pants with pique. All - in next time d with microphone play.

:rofl:

Here is another narrative about a and his small your friends.

Yesterday, when you still in networks not was, I went on one of servers than I and, about was, heard this child workers prattle. ???? several man, one of whom was a wanderer, have united against two. Until played, me constantly talked, to I behaved on any base, which is contrary cities, and shield stranger. So as all was on open terrain, the far run not has ever managed. Moreover, guy, which sat in trapped and spoke, whom me need to cover and where go, not wanted to get out, referring on the, that his t notice and will reveal, although himself all mussed, when spoke me far go. I not weathered, remains so much we have had, and is gone. But told all I promise :-D

Last edited by Дмитрий (Jan 11 2010 12:12:15)

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » And face - he layn