Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Why precisely Ragnarok?

Why precisely Ragnarok?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Had long, year m kiddin 4 ago, opened I for themselves Diablo 2. Concept of the game there - easier not'll come up with:, like, run around, are you hitting the all, and all you, collecting shmot, weapons, mission quests (quests), maxing out characteristics individual and all, only to was better Caribbean and - Punching. Anyways a vicious circle. But as this, a delusional on first glance concept, tightens. Anyways'm hooked I on him densely and still (he) has placed other. Play in Diablo, mid-a whole turn - all relished to drive puny little man on dismal dredging and dungeons, napolnenym different see, had become skeletons, zombie. And still not Partzuf whom. What perishing to speak - this was revolution! Virtually masterpiece igrostroya with all hence stemming. In Diablo participated such an important element of, as realistic portrait, which was fueled by RPG component of. Characteristics grew on least your achievements in game, and this bluntly as in life! Than you more that the one takes - the better this have you is obtained!
Ragnarok. Came much later. Already after many disappointments in sweet speeches developers (in deeds most promises had been vested simply advertising features). Lazily launching disk with game, fully and on today’s day am in able pleasant shock from this admirable massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game. This the same Diablo ,-better: A giant the world, plus anime graphics committed another revolution in talent,! Now in Internet in Russian language already several giveaway servers with game, but in this moment personally I play on http://www.flyro.ru. Nothing not mean against Layon Edge's, but Ragnarok Online the best RPG in world. All there and until meeting in Prontere!

Zoom

:)

Zoom

:D

Zoom

DAAAAAAAAA! Ragnarok this might, me very likes
Here is my hero... Large he 1 profy

Zoom

There 1 profa the thief, and ut 2 profa the Assassin

Zoom

And here I and imprisoned "Alvin Burke, Jr." - regularly boss (1 from 24)

Zoom

And this is the most center Propulsion Prontery - capital world Ragnarok.

Zoom

The world Ragnarok. Such a large that after 5 months I has found kakoyo city!! :O !!

Zoom

Aaaa and I when opened first thought that I there one period and other Persians so for sustain world and then understood that this such same people as and I (I then first time opened online game for themselves and not knew that this) and began my adventure in world HAG’MAR and now I on flae and me irie likes. Ur cheers cheers

Finally the his covered and us again his opened, but as our although rallied before the face of of disintegration. I'll arrange with akrusom to shabby.There such been an option for khikhikhikhikhikhikhi

А кто нить сможет скинуть папку DATA(ее содержимое) желательнов архиве(качать много влом :р)

Frankly in I don't know how to do this under aid Forum, and so pump with average speed his roughly 3 hours.

Hi, or unsure download demo or unsure download demo, and our although will is happy to accept you with 70 lvla

Again not works the, uh, server with game - bane of our fricking existence already with their moneyed pta blood drive: "Our server absolutely free, full replicates original, self-confident self-confident self-confident." And under the entire under this times in month disconnected his, motivating those, that need pay for server. So no Earth was yell, that fly free!? Thus the rate you can be go back on in, to pay them 15 American rubles in month, suffer from chilling lagov and bugs, but includes all of this agriculture disable no one will! D the other serv seek. Feliiiiks! All of! You there me that the pro other servaki spoke.

Greetings! Yes their full full of the! Can advise Haven owes its birth an angel and it so yes and people vrod also we =)) call as thread will convey those C or ssylu'm gonna throw

Ooooh! RAGNARIK! As I IT USED TO BE OT HEALTH loved from him. And now are tired of. I now played would. Only on reytakh 100 100,000 / 100 100,000 / 50 100,000 saw as the times such. Download time not was. And then lost site and find until now not can: ((

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Why precisely Ragnarok?